Custom made furniture in Melbourne
The truss table came about from our appreciation of the engineering elegance of tubular bicycle framing, whilst being a little nod also to our family history. Daniel and Anthony's grandfather owned and ran a bicycle shop in the Netherlands before the second world war.
The design has been scaled up and down for large benches and smaller tables, and can be produced in different colour ways and top materials. Made to order, the tables are produced to a standard our grandfather would have been proud of!
Taking a delicate and playful approach to trussed structural engineering, we’ve created a style of table or bench which floats lightly in a space whilst being solid and stable on its feet.
We’ve simply called the style of work Truss.
Truss is a flexible design which can be adapted to suit your unique spatial and taste requirements.
Sizes, heights and finishes may be customised and framing is designed in sections to allow for access through restrictive entries and corridors.
Metal and timberwork are engineered and crafted to an exceptionally high standard, and finishes applied with attention to the smallest of details.
- Custom base framing coloured or plated and polished to suit
- Solid timber top may be produced in sections if larger sizes are required
- Many timber types available, please enquire
- Designed for ease of transport, assembly and site access.
- Price On Application - contact us on email@example.com to discuss.